Lesson With Saminathan

Today, I was up early for my Paper 2.4 lesson with my favourite FTC lecturer, Mr Saminathan. It was the start of a hectic 4 days of lesson for me, starting from today, 10am -5pm.

His lessons are always interesting, but his break is always short, 5 mins only. I am lucky that I am a guy. If I were a gal, I would always have to queue for my toilet break!

In my haste today, I forgot to bring foolscap paper to copy notes. I had to pinch some from 2 ladies sitting around me. Fortunately, I managed to get my brother to come down to FTC to pass me the foolscap for the second half of the 6.5 hr lesson during lunch. It was defintely the fastest lunch I had at Pizza Hut. A record half an hour with my brother. I was so worried that I could not get back to class to start the lesson again.

He actually extended his lesson to 5.30pm. Was so shagged after that, so took the bus instead of the MRT as I could sleep.

Tomorrow is another 7 hr day. Sianz

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Gambatte! Work hard work hard!! Jia you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings