Love Consultant, Paul, When I am Still Single?

This week, I received a lot of questions about love from my friends. I was thinking one of the best things being single is there is no need to worry about such questions, but without BGR, life can be boring, especially when your friends around you are slowly joining the "Attached" Club.

I am not against BGR. But I always believe that BGR has a lot of ingredients & factors to make it taste good & nice or can be bad & nasty.

The few things that I feel that is important in a relationship are :-
  1. Communication
  2. Care & concern
  3. Sense of responsibility

It does not matter whether your partner is older or younger than you, as I feel that age is just a number. Always remember not to compare your partner with your ex-es or other people as different people are unique. If a relationship does not work out, do not brood over it, take it as a lesson & move on. Loving a person is not easy. Gaining acceptance is hard also.

This is for DJ, Richard, Alexandra & Sis Jaslyn.

Comments

DARLing said…
almost in tears when i read this
THanks BP !!
Paul said…
Ar, dun cry dun cry. Hush Hush.U have my support.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings