Richard's Urge To Meet Up

I will be meeting up with Richard on next Sunday, with Huiyu. We will be meeting at Plaza Parkroyal Hotel for a buffet lunch. Richard asked me to think about the place to meet up. I was thinking, since he just broke up with Irene, I should bring him to a place to enjoy good food.

In case, you find the place familar, this was where my boss always brought us to for our company lunch. It is also the place that I had in mind for my birthday initially, but after seeing my guest list ballooned to 10 people, I asked Jason to source for the place for me. I was quite thankful that he suggested Cafe Cartel , tried the food there before with Jason. The portion of the food is really US size 1, like the ones served at Fish & Co. I have strong doubts that some of my female friends, who are small eaters, can finish the portion of food.

Majority of my guests have already confirmed their pressence. The latest being Stella, Yishan & Raymond. I guess I have to send a gentle reminder to Stella, when the date is closer. I am afraid that she may forget. I do not want the fiasco to happen like it did the last time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings