Waking up at the Wrong Side Of Bed

The day was spoiled by my mum's screams & shouts at 9am. It is a public holiday. Despite having 10 hrs of sleep each night for the past two nights, I am still feeling tired. It could be due to work stress.

I hated my sleep to be disturbed. My whole day would be spoiled. I was asked to wake up to have my breakfast & do some typing of letters for her. I was also asked to clear my computer desk, which I was thinking to do today anyway.

My cousin had sent some social studies notes over to my brother by post, but the trouble was I didn't receive the mail from my letterbox after all. My mum thought that I have passed the mail to my brother & my brother must have thrown it away. Is she crazy?

Wonder why is she getting on my nerves recently? If she is facing money problems, I am also. Because she keeps thinking that I am very cash rich, earning a lot. I must say my pay packet is based on the market rate & I spend normally for all the basic necessities. If you think a pay packet of 1.7k is a lot, and want more allowance from me, I doubt I can do it.

The reason for my cash rich is to protect myself against any sudden occurences due to old age of my parents.

I feel stressed. I just want a break! When I can have it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings