What A Day

I wanted to go to Sim Lim Square today to get the battery for my house's alarm system but the heavy downpour thawarted my plans & I had to come home in a cab as the rain was too heavy. It turned out to be good, as I managed to carry home the calendar planner that my client had given to me. But I do not think I will be using it, as a planner takes up a lot of space & I do not usually plan my days too far ahead. I should be giving the planner to SR, as I feel that she needs the planner more I do. A teacher needs a planner, as she has too many activities to remember. Haha.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
BP, you make the planner sound HEAVY leh. Hahaha.....

Anyway, thanks in advance for the planner. I DO need one, especially with my pitifully blur brain.. Haha....

Hugz for my wonderful bro!
Paul said…
SR: You are not blur what, just that a human brain can only absorb so much sometimes.

P: Its not a problem. Here is my e-mail add. paul1979@singnet.com.sg
Kazzzzzzz said…
thanks BP, and wow! Another new friend through blogs!

What did you say that I remembered ah? .... Something along the line of relationships. haha.....
Paul said…
SR, I dunno if I shld go ahead to knw this person. Was actually in office when I saw the entry from the person.

U think I should go ahead ?

I think I know what u remember. Hehe. :)

Keep it to ourselves ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings