Birthday Celebration Tonight

I am looking forward to my birthday celebration tonight. I am really excited about it even as I am typing this. A few reasons why I am so excited.

  1. It will be the biggest gathering since I had one with 12 people at Sushi Tei Takashimaya 4 years ago. That birthday celebration had made me seen through a person's character thoroughly as he made me very embarassed in events subsequent to the incident.
  2. It will be the first time that I have 4 new additiions to my party. Thanks to SR, DJ , Krys & R (he's the Mr Mystery I am talking about) for agreeing to attend.
  3. There will be a KTV session.
  4. DJ said she has bought a Chirstmas gift for me, in addition to a birthday gift. I was very surprised when touched by her gesture. I will be sourcing the gift for you & SR later. I have some ideas after reading the 8 Days magazine. The gift will be from me & R.

Will be putting up the b-day wishes & pics tomorrow. Hope I can enjoy myself tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings