No Logic

Thanks to my mum. Had a shouting match before my sleep last night. It is already decidedthat we will not be attending the family gathering on 17 Dec due to our various appointments.

She brought it up for discussion again. So what if the gathering is on 10 Dec? It does not matter, My dad & I will not be attending anyway as I am preparing my ACCA exam. I told my mum that all these rubbish gathering are created by my 3 "Mastermind" Aunts, who are always so free, ask people organise these stupid gatherings. Then when we don't attend, they will say nasty things, like the one I wrote 2 entries ago.

Even if we went, they will also say something. My dad was virtually sleeping at my cousin's place at Bishan at the last gathering. They chided my dad for sleeping throughout. I was so angry that I told my aunts off. I said, " We are not so lucky like you. School holidays don't need to work. Although my dad just got retrenched, he still drive cab, just to put food on the table."

I told my mum that after this round of gathering at my place, it will be our turn again. "Do you think that your siblings will be so free to help you to prepare the food for dad's family, like the last time? "I think this may not be the case, because it is very tiring, preparing food for these people, who just finish the food & go off. They do not even bother to help you do the cleaning up. I had to help my mum clear so much after that. Lucky my cousin was there to help.

After this round, I hope my dad will suggest that the gathering to be held at any of the masterminds' place, instead of our place. It is not fair to us as grandma is also their mum too, not only my dad & my uncles.

I am going to ask my dad to handle her "mastermind" sisters when they pester us for the next gathering. I will not entertain any calls from them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings