Stupid System

I was feeling very fustrated with my colleagues, especially E. She kept commenting that I was not doing my work & doing personal stuff. I dare say that you are doing personal stuff during office hours, & don't you dare put words in my mouth by saying that. Because, my conscience is very clear. I think my boss can see what is happening.

The work was not smooth today. The IRAS new system took me 5.5 hours to set the passwords for about 40 to 50 of my clients. The last thing I need was a "stupid" (as my boss put it) IRAS officer, who asked me to confirm if the client had substantial change in shareholders. It is an insult to my capability as a tax assistant when she said " Do you know tax or not?" . "Excuse me, Ms, if I didn't check the shareholders, how would I have claimed the untilised losses / capital allowances so confidently? Even my boss has to review before it is sent out to you. Do you mind extracting the information from ACRA if you have no faith in me?"

It is getting increasingly likely that I will be going ahead with my big plan. Working with these bunch of aunties have given me enlightenment, but more often then not, self-centred & scarcastic comments about me. Some of them have even overstepped the boundaries of checking my work, gossiping about me.

The Big Four could be my next destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings