Thanks for the Gentle Reminder

I would like to thank Jason for alerting something that I may have overlooked for my birthday party on 17 Dec.

He asked me to check with my guests if they had any allergy to seafood, as Cafe Cartel serves seafood for their combo meal. The other combo meal is the Pork Ribs . I must say that the serving is big for 5 people. On hearing that, I sms-ed SR, Krys, DJ & Stella immediately. All came back with the reply, except for DJ. She is like very busy. Hehe :). It seems like SR is allergic to prawns but not other seafood. I wonder why. Haha.

I think I shall put the menu up here, so my guests can see what they want.

http://www.cafecartel.com.sg/our%20menu.htm

Comments

DARLing said…
Thanks Jason for the thoughts!! If u are reading this

Paul & for a moment i thought u sms the wrong person.If am allergic why am i IN KUKUP for seafood ? DO u think i go there n fish the whole nite ?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings