Angry Tuesday But Happy Wednesday

I was very angry yesterday as I have come face to face with things that pissed me off about the office & its people.

  1. Plan for leave - I had applied for leave on 27 Jan as I felt that I needed a break for a hectic & sickly month and to help my family with the household chores. E commented that " You are like overtaking your leave. Your leave entitlement is like never finished. How come you take & take & you still have 10 days of leave? " Excuse me, I do not understand what you mean, E. I have taken my leave in the official manner, & my boss has just approved my leave balance for carry forward that it is correct.
  2. Boss plan for off - My boss had planned to have half staff strength for 27 Jan & 2 Feb. The b*** decided to fight with me over the off day that we both wanted. In the end, my boss decided on 2 Feb.
  3. E ask 1 client to cut short my conversation with another client to deal with his case first & that case took an hour to clear. I took a cab because of that. Thanks E, you are very good. You ask me serve a client who owes us a lot of money. No wonder our bonus is so good.

I am so pissed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings