Bonus Day

I knew that today was going to be bonus day. I was quite well prepared for it as my thoughts for bonus were nil because after the fiascos & problems created by the b*** in the last year.

It is always good to have low expectations, especially when you are working in the area that I am in now. But I cannot help feel disappointed as my peers who are in the same sector as me are getting definitely much more than me. This is not only the Civil Service or major accounting firms that are getting better bonus tham me, but my firm seems not to be heeding the call of the Government that rewarding the workers when the ecomomy & company is doing well.

Nonetheless, I will be working for this firm , till the better opportunity arises. But like my colleagues say, there is no point for me to put in extra effort when I am rewarded the same as them!

Comments

DARLing said…
work load not equate bonus
What your boss thinking har?
Wonder wether anyone stays on after tat !
Paul said…
I wonder if she values me or not. I dun forsee gd increments also
Richie said…
what is good increments? good job is better. pay millions i also not happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings