Latest Newsflash! - CNY Gathering On 4 Feb 2006

I am pleased to announce that there will be a CNY gathering to be held at my place on 4 Feb 2006. It should be in the early afternoon. I had sent out the sms to the group of people that I wish to invite.
I have decided not to invite any aeroplane fliers. I am pleased to announce that a few people have confirmed their pressence for that day. I am so touched.

Confirmed Attendance
  1. DJ ( She says she will bring self-made cookies)
  2. Krys
  3. Caifeng

Pending

  1. Rebecca (She will bring some self-made cookies if she can come)
  2. Richard
  3. Huiyu
  4. Kelvin
  5. Jason

Not attending

  1. Stella (Guess she may be busy, back to Malaysia with her family)

Comments

DARLing said…
See u and still thinking what cookies to bake for u your parents n the guests !! hehee
or shall i cook ?
TOo many things!
Paul said…
Haha so much plans up your sleeves. U need help let me know.
Its my house & I invited u all here!:)
Kazzzzzzz said…
shocked to see my name with the tag "will bring cookies if coming" ... when all I said was I'd try to see if my oven and hands still coordinate well... Haha.....
DJ, nmuz impart your cookie skills to me leh...
Richie said…
Let my answer be pending hor. Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings