Reunion Lunch



As you may be aware, today is 除夕, which is also the day for reunion dinner. As my dad would be working later, my family had a reunion lunch instead.

It was the steamboat once again, which we thoroughly enjoyed. I think the food was justified after I have put in a lot of hard work in the Spring Cleaning for the past two days, despite being on medication for my cough.

Mum was asking me to send an e-mail or e-card to my boss, which I did just a while ago. Her reason was that I did not manage to see him for Thu & Fri.

I will taking a short nap soon, before putting up the Chinese New Year Decorations tonight.

To all my friends & fellow bloggers

祝大家新年快乐!

身体健康!

万事如意!

步步高升!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings