Spring Cleaning

Public Holiday = Spring Cleaning Day

Just in about 18 days time, we are about to welcome the Year of The Dog. Wonder how my bonus & red packet collection will go this year. Last year was a record- breaking one. I doubt this yearwould be though, because some people will feel that since I have started working, they may not give. I am mentally prepared anyway.

I was up at about 10.30am today. After eating my late breakfast, I started to help my dad clear his table full of documents, bills & statements (by the order of my mum). I just finished clearing his table. Deducting the hour used for meal & another for TV break, I have spent close to 5 hours & have arranged the documents into 4 files & 3 big bags of rubbish. There is still a small pack of mails to be cleared.

Sianz.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings