Stupid Client

Was doing my stuff when I got a call from my office. In fact was going to knock out soon. AT called up & said that this client had problems to fill up the form and ask me to contact him urgently, so she got no choice but to call me.

I was going to tell this client that I was about to rest. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind, ask me to call him during my rest for my MC. He actually apologised when I called him, so I decided to let it go. I wonder who is the idiot who gave my hp number away. I know it is definitely not my boss as he would have asked me to have a good rest anyway.

Anyway I can foretell that they may have problem finding the set of accounts. My shelf & table will be messy again when I am back to work on Wednesday.

Comments

Richie said…
paul ~ u should have seen my desk when i went back. ext 883 became a hotline!!!
Paul said…
My table is very clean due to the inccompetence of my colleagues. Wait till the bootleneck comes when IRAS comes back wif the reply for the extension of deadline for YA 2005.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings