Brother's 'O' Level Results

Had a scare when I messaged my brother in the late afternoon & early evening. The message was to ask him about his "O" Levels results that were released yesterday. He kept replying saying that he will tell me later. I wondered if he was in the situation that I was in in 1995, where I flunked my GCE 'O' Levels. The thought to advise him on that shudders me.

It ended up that he did very well. He scored 13 points and could go to the engineering course that he wanted. I spent some time explaining to him the courses and I promised to give him a treat on this Sunday. I wonder what he wants. But I think I will give him as he exceeded my expectations.

Well done, brother.

Comments

Dalicia said…
congrats to your brother!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings