CNY Gathering Update On 4 Feb 2006 -Sat

Firstly, I would like to thank the following people for agreeing to come after I sent out my invitation last month.
1. Darling

2. Krys

3. Richard

4. Caifeng

5. Huiyu

6. Jason

7. Mac

Thanks for agreeing to come.

As for the rest that I've sent out invites & you have told me that work & other commitments taking place during the time, just want to say thank you for taking the effort /trouble to tell me.

Please come with an empty stomach, as I will be ordering pizza hut & KFC for you guys. If you guys have better ideas & suggestion, please put it in the comment box/chatbox/sms me.

You are welcome to bring CNY goodies.








Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
sorry guys, I happen to have choir practice and harmonica AGM that day..... Keep in touch k?
Paul said…
Is ok. I will see u for your performance on 11 Feb & maybe arrange movie gathering on 18?
What do you guys think?
Richie said…
Paul ~ Is there any order which u follow for the list of names?
DARLing said…
see u !
ka But wat time u ends?
richi ~ teasing him or me ?

paul - who is mac?? jolene not here?
Richie said…
darl ~ just found some pattern going on. hehe. need to verify.

paul ~ I sick sick le. but, will try to recover myself for sat.
Paul said…
Darling: Mac is the gal I saw the play with not too long ago. I knew her from the net too.

Jolene is busy with the reno of her new flat. Meeting designer, she can't make it.

As for Rebecca, I think her event may stretch to the night. Heard from her that her teacher, Ms Lim very strict one.

By the way, SR asking if u want to support her on 11 Feb 2006.

Rich: No certain order or pattern, why??

U take care ok?

Hope to see u on sat.
Richie said…
Paul ~ Nothing much. I will continue my observation. hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings