A Happy Day Intitally, But Turned Out A Stormy Day Instead!

I was rather sad when I saw this in my e-mail a few hours ago.

Paper 2.4 Financial Management & Control - 42- Fail
Paper 2.6 Audit & Internal Review - 47 Fail

I could not bring myself to believe that I have done so badly for my results this round, as I have been confident of a pass. Even my mum & brother was surprised that they needed to slap themselves to believe that I have actually flunked my Dec 2005 sittings. Looks like Singapore Expo wasn't a good hunting ground for me as that was the place where I started with all these failings.

I was surprised by the fact that mum did not blame me or scold me for the poor results, but it makes me feel more gulity as she is the one sponsoring my studies for the moment. She told me that I have done my best and wants me to continue on.

I am still thinking if I should carry on, having failed 3 times for Paper 2.4. I am actually suffering a loss of confidence in my work and study. I just find it hard to juggle out the best of the two. Sometimes I wonder why I can't be like my buddy, Rich, who cleared his papers all at one go. I kept reminding myself that ACCA is tough.I have to agree with what mum said. I still have to work & support the family, at least got some money to spend for myself. I think my mind will wonder if I were to stop working & study fukk time, and you will never know when my parents changes their mind.

The following options are open to me for ACCA, which I am still mauling over what to choose.

  1. Take a break for the Jun 2006 sitting & retake 2.4 & 2.6 in the Dec 2006 sitting. This is an option which I am seriously thinking
  2. Take 2.4, 2.6 & 3.2 (the current paper I am taking for class) in Jun 2006. This was the option recommended by mum & brother as they feel that I can cope with 3.2 as it is a tax paper, something that I deal in work everyday. The gap between the papers are about 5-6 days apart, but I seriously doubt I will take this option, as it could entail me to another failure, as 2.4 & 2.6 are always together.
  3. Take 2.4 & 2.6 on a revision class basis & stop my 3.2 for the time being. The catch up class will be starting soon, whereas the revision intensive class is in May 2006.
  4. Just take 2.4 & defer the rest to a later semester.

What do you guys think? I am totally at a loss now.

Comments

Loo said…
My friend is retaking her papers too.. Don't worry, 明天会更好! Don't give up.
Anonymous said…
cheer up & persevere!
DARLing said…
Dont be sad... try harder
Make it the next try ..
U can do it one ok
Paul said…
Darling, what can I say, just stunned that I just want to give up there & then.
DARLing said…
Dont b ok ... stay strong u have us .
We stand with u ..
Dalicia said…
few of my friends failed a few times! it's a hard paper! so, try again...you only failed if you give up.
Paul said…
Thanks Darling & Elaine
So glad to have friends like u all.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings