Is Feb in 2004 28 Days or 29 Days?

The above question was a mistake that was spotted in a financial statement done by Q that was not spotted by my Audit Dept in the course of their audit. It was not spotted during review as well, but it was spotted by me.

As auditors and a person in charge of accounts, one should know the implications & differences that one day could make to the presentation or make up of the financial situation of the company.

The best part was that my boss can say after 2 days of consideration is " Don't bother". I think this has a big impact on the reputation of the firm. This explains the reason why we are losing clients day in day out,

I can only do so much in trying to provide good service to our client, but all the mistakes that my secretarial dept & audit dept makes can kill us & leave us for dead.

Dear colleagues, if you want our boss to give better bonus this year, please buck up in your work performance & stop whining that boss give us little bonus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings