Plan for An Outing With Aidah & Loo

I had discussed with Aidah about meeting up without waiting for DJ to arrange for us. I guessed it will be better as DJ has been busy, so busy that she had not been picking up my calls or replying my sms-es to her for the past week. I guess she may have a new guy in her life, or she is feeling too down as she hasn't managed to secure a permanent job. Been sending her some jobs since last week, let's hope she reads them & applies for them.

My planned outing with Aidah & Loo should be after my Genting trip, since Loo just e-mailed me that she will be tied down these two weeks, while Dah said she is only free on Mon & Wed. If possible, I hope to accomodate the two of them. Dah, not to worry, will find halal food for you somehow.

Loo & Aidah, please give suggestions about where you wish to go & when?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings