Shocking Things from Boss

Today is my 1st day back at office after the CNY break. Some unwelcome changes greeted me throughout the morning.

  1. The b*** used the Audit Manager's name as an excuse to try to keep track of our leave & MC status. I feel that for someone that takes 1 day of any type of leave each week still have the cheek to keep track of people. The tax & accounting dept do not need the Audit Manager's approval or your approval when we take our leave.We only need to let the partner know.
  2. My boss left 2 oranges on each staff's table & did away with the "开工红包". Fortunately, my second boss has said that he will give me one tomorrow. I do believe it is a small gesture to thank me as I always buy newspaper for him.

Nonetheless, I will be "returning the oranges" in line with the CNY custom of wishing each other good luck. To me, I feel that its just a small matter with regards to the "开工红包", as I knew the reasons behind this, which I can't disclose it here. But, like what Jason & Darling said, the gesture is a bit too much, from a big sum (to me that is.) to zero.

Anyway, the plan is slowly falling into place. I will not disclose much here till everything is confirmed. This is also to protect myself just in case my colleagues may stump into this site.

Comments

Dalicia said…
is true..you know my non-chinese workers ask me for chinese food or snacks this week.

i don't mind sharing to a few ppl...not everyone....coz there are those abc (bananas) that i don't like. like they say, if they eat the food of the person that you know don't like you. it's a bad curse...ai yah..me cursing ppl already...*LOL*

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings