Special Project Day

Had a appointment after work to handle a special project. The place was relatively easy to locate but the project director was a tad too difficuit to handle. Luckily, I spent some time to prepare for the project yesterday, otherwise it will be a washout.

The project director started off with questions about how my experience could help me handle the project at hand, before touching on the pay package. It is quite similar to the one I am doing, except that some of the "extra" benefits are not as good as compared to what I have now, so if they really offer me, I really got to think real hard, as the project director seems like not willing to give.

If that's the case, I guess I won't take up the project. I will wait for something else or stay on the current one.

Comments

Paul said…
U really thought is project, Elanie, its smthg to do with my CNY wish.

I can't make it too obvious here in case my colleagues somehw get in here.

Tks anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings