Surprise Surprise, Boss Finally Acts!

I was quite surprised when my lady boss sent out a inter-office memo today, stating that one of my colleagues had resigned from her job after a meeting with her on Monday. I shan't reveal the name of the person involved as there is a gag order from my lady boss.

I was not at all surprised by what was written in the letter, as she has been gulity of doing all the things as said in the letter and I do believe there is more than an eye to this matter, not just a simple resignation. If you readers can understand what I mean by that? In Chinese, it means "事有歧窍".

I just hope that the memo from my lady boss serves as a wake up call to my colleagues about the bad points that this particular colleague showed in work. If not, I will not be surprised that there will be more shocking things to come from her as bosses are always concerned about the bottom line.

Comments

Loo said…
Oh yes! My workplace too. People are taking advantages of the flexibtlity here. Of course I'm one of them but not to that level. Hahaha...
Paul said…
I also take advantage of the flexibility but not to that level la. My colleagues' work attitude, Haiz.... :(

I always take heart that clients praised me for my gd work. I tell them to tell my boss.
strawbearries said…
I guess its everywhere, have to take it in stride.. Cheerz!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings