Someone's Angry, Someone's Upcoming Birthday

X was pretty upset that Huiyu didn't invite him for her b-day celebration. He was nagging on the MSN to me just now that why didn't I remind Huiyu to invite him.

As her b-day co-ordinator, I had asked her who she wanted to invite, & co-ordinated for her, as she was busy. It has always been a regular feature that she will pay for the meal so if she did not ask me to contact X, I would not have contacted as she is paying for the meal. Come to think of it, she only mentioned that she forgot to ask X along when we were @ the station yesterday. I could sense that she was quite apologetic & wanted me to call X there & then & get him to come. I guess this will only settle if Huiyu gives him a treat seperately.

Anyway, Krys' b-day is coming up in April. I was thinking to combine it with Rebecca's one as well, since hers will be in May & usually she will be busy marking exam papers, so an early celebration will be good for her.

I should be asking Darling & Rich along as well. Wonder will Rich come?

The date is not set yet as I haven't been able to get hold of Krys & Rebecca can't confirm as she is busy setting papers.

I haven't decided the gift for Krys yet, most likely a treat for her. As for Rebecca, I do know what she wants. The eating place I have decided, but need to discuss with the birthday ladies.

Rich & Darling, please leave a message on whether you want to share the gifts for the ladies or any other interesting ideas that you may have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings