Home Wired Wireless Network

I was out with Wendy yesterday. Met her after work @ City Hall MRT. It was an enjoyable outing, a relief from the stressful workload that I had been through for the past few weeks. Dinner was at Sakae Sushi @ Citylink Mall. It was surprising that she ate so little, maybe she didn't know me well then. Let's hope we can meet again though. It was just a dinner as she had to work today.

Today, my ex-colleague, Roy came to my place to put in place the home wireless network of 2 PCs and the notebook at the request of my mum. The network is working well now. My mum says the purpose of the network is to enable her to use her PC in the room to surf the internet as her new job required her to make use of the Internet to do some purchasing stuff and e-mail communication as well. The network is working well now, but Roy says iy will be better if I can get a telephone connection point to my bedroom upstairs. In this way, the network singal strength would be superb.

Caifeng & I are interested to go for the JJ concert, but it seems like no one is interested to join us. Wonder if Darling or Krys will be interested. Here are the details to his concert. If you guys or gals are interested, please let me know via here, tagboard, MSN, handphone and e-mail.

Date: 24 June 2006 - Saturday
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Tickets @ $68, $88, $108, $128
She is interested in his new album,曹操 as well, and asked me to burn for her, which I will gladly do as she is not the first person to request from me. Rebecca also requested his album from me, which I will pass to her when we meet up for a group gathering this Saturday @ Oli Dome at Wheelock Place.
Talking about the gathering on Saturday, 29 April 2006, Richard had suggested the Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park Hotel. Although we wanted to try there and we knew that the buffet could come up to $50 per person, a few of them said that it was too expensive, so the place was changed to Oli Dome Wheelock Place. I tried the food at Suntec City branch and I must say it is not bad, so I hope they like my recommendation. There would be a few occasions to celebrate for the whole group joining us. So I guess it will be fun. I should be bringing my digital camera along for the occasion.

Comments

strawbearries said…
I also interested in the CD, if possible burn one for me too =)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings