Notebook Plan Smashed

I was pretty busy this week to blog as the personal tax deadline is running near. Its 15 April 2006 (Sat) for the paper filers & 18 April 2006 for the e-filers. Have you done yours?

Monday was bad. I went to Suntec City with my brother & Jason as my brother wanted to get his notebook before his school term starts on 24 Apr 2006. We had gone to Courts to get the notebook. My brother liked the Samsung X20 very much, and I signed up the HP plan, given by Courts, but my parents asked me to cancel it. I tried to explain to them that my brother needs the notebook now as time is needed to configure the notebook before the term starts. Anyway, we still need to get the notebook, no matter what, as it is a requirement by NP. My parents wanted to use credit card instalment, but it is not possible as J had used my credit card for his notebook. To think that I am blamed for this predicament when my dad is also a guility party by using the card for his timeshare membership instalment. I have tried to speak to J to ask him to clear his notebook, but knowing that he is jobless, he won't budge. He had said that even if he was working, he will just continue with the instalment payment on a monthly basis. I guess he's not wrong to say that, as it is a gentleman's agreement. What do you guys think about this?

Tuesday was spent at work, with my heart set to cancel the HP plan, to prevent my parents from blaming me. I decided to throw the problem back to them as they do not appreciate what I have tried to do for my brother.

Wednesday was a shocking day as I received news from the Serangoon E-Club manager that I have been nominated by him as the Outstanding E-filing Volunteer for the E-Club. It came to me as a surprise as I did not expect it. I just wish to thank the club manager & the people that I served at Contact 123 IT Centre. Without you guys, I would not have received the award.

Friday was an eventful day as I met up with a guy that I knew from Friendster. Although he is an accountant, he wanted to recommend me to join him in network marketing. It was something that I tried before at Forever Living and I gave up, as I felt that it was not for me. I decided to cook up a story to get him off my back. I told him that I am still in network marketing with Forever Living & am doing alright by my standards. After the presentation, he sent me home as he stays around my area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings