Plan for Visit to The Southern Islands

My dad has asked me to join his classmates for a visit to Singapore's southern islands on 30 April & 1 May. I have agreed in principle to join him, as I feel that I need a break again, before I beign my exciting revision.

Just got back my revamped PC. Roy, my ex-colleague had changed the mainboard, upgraded the RAM to 1GB and change a new classy black casing. I have been waiting for the PC for quite some time as I want to send my resume to a job that I saw.

Managed to get my name card on Monday. I really take pride in this card, as I am the one who designed it and this signals the start of my enterprise. I really feel that I can't rely too much on my boss now, since he seems not appreciative of my efforts, preferring to listen to aunties' gossip or chatter about my faults, without pinpointing who started all the rubbish first. Richard has my business card already.

Just hope this horrific week ends soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings