What is Mum Thinking?

Just to let you guys know that I will be going to JJ's concert on 24 June 2006 (Sat). I bought the $88 ticket and will be joined by Caifeng & her sister. She has been talking about this concert since the time she came to my place during the CNY period.

Just came back from an interview. I must say the interview was like shit. I feel that the interviewer may need to go for a reality check. Though I agree that my present firm gives me a limited scope of clients, that does not mean that you can offer me a pay package which is what I consider not to be fit for a person with two and a half years of experience. She offered me a pay that I drew 2 years ago. Just want to tell her that I have went for several interviews, & 2 of them are able & willing to pay what I am asking. To me, I just felt that it was a total waste of time. To think that I had to hop into a cab to get home, after waiting the stupid bus for half an hour & there was no sight of the bus.

Wonder what's wrong with mum. She's pestering me / hinting me to get a girlfriend. She is doing this by hinting me to chase somebody that I knew through here. Mum says she is impressed by her friendly nature, & she does not display the "大小姐“ attitude that some of my friends had. She also say that I should stop matchmaking my friends. I wonder, since when I started matchmaking people, or how did she get the impression that I was doing that? I just introduce my friends to let them know each other. I guess it is so common nowadays. I think she thinks too much sometimes. Haiz.............:(

Comments

Dalicia said…
your mum wants to have a grandkids. but who's the one who has to raise the child???

my mum told me not to get married! she says men are losers
Paul said…
I dun believe what u say, Elaine. I think ur mum wants u 2 marry also.
strawbearries said…
I think your mum saw many of our cousins getting married, so she took the chance to hint you. But ultimately I think she is hoping that there will be someone by your side if one day she is not around. Cant really blame her but too much nagging does irritates you lah. Cheer up!
Dalicia said…
wendy: yeah my mum did say that...:)
no kidding!!!
Dalicia said…
paul: seriously, she doesn't want me to FOCUS my time on MEN. i think she meant it in the way to becareful with my decision. anyways, she's not so keen to be called "GRANDMA"

my mum really means it when she says she doesn't want me to get married.
she has succesfully break up my relationship with one of my boyfriend.
Paul said…
oic, that's interesting. No wonder Darling says do not date u. Haha :)
Paul said…
I am trying my best to cheer myself up. Hope that I won't carck under immense pressure from her.
Dalicia said…
don't think too much about it.
i mean, surely she doesn't want you to have any woman.
Paul said…
She already tried to matchmake me b4. What other things I dun think she will do, she did :(

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings