Wonderful Friends Gathering




I had a wonderful day yesterday, starting from the morning till late night.

In the morning, I went to Sim Lim Square with my brother to get the replacement for the electrical cable that came with my digital camera,which had mysteriously found wings and disappeared. Fortunately, managed to find, otherwise I won't be able to take the pics of this gathering last nite, let alone post it in my blog. My timing was superb as the camera was fully charged just as I was about to step out of the house to meet these wonderful people.

Was late though as Mum called up to ask me help her to find something in the house before I left. Therefore was late for about half an hour. My apologies to Krys & Rebecca for being late. I didn't know that you gals have been there since 4pm. Hope that you gals have a good time chatting with each other. I think from their expressions, they did.

Dinner was supposed to be at Olio Dome at Wheelock Place, but didn't know that the branch has been closed down, so in the end, settled for Sakae Sushi instead. Jason, Richard & Stella were the remaining participants in this dinner gathering.

We had a special seat at the dinner, right at the back of the resturant, where we had a long table to ourselves.We had a lot of food, from udon, ramen, sushi, sashimi, salmon. I think the person who ate the least was Krys. She said she was on a diet & was quite full from the Sunrise Orange that she had earlier at Coffee Bean. She is already so slim, so I was quite surprised to hear that. I hope she will be okay soon. Rebecca is also concerned about this. She said that Krys was "eating like a bird", pinching food in little pieces. She was to leave early to meet her friend for a movie later.

The rest of us took up Jason's suggestion and went for a KTV session at The One at Meritius Mandarin Hotel. I must say that all KTVs are following the lead of KBox now as there is no room charges for singing there as well, just that you need to sign up for the membership, which was $100, but now, it is free as a promotion and order a fixed amount of food & drinks, depending on the number of people. We had a good time for the whole of 3.5 hours, as all of us managed to see Richard opening up his vocal chords for the first time. I must say my buddy has really opened up. He is more willing to know people nowadays. Even Jason thinks so too and I must say its a good sign.

After the session, we went for a drink and chit chat session at the nearby Comcentre Kopitiam, and chatted till about 2am, when Rebecca suggested that we should watch at movie together, but there was no movies that caught our eyes, so we went our seperate ways in 2 cabs. Jason & I in one, Richard, Rebecca & Stella in the other. I reached home at about 3am, about the same time as Richard. The ladies and Jason got home earlier than me.

Looking forward to the next gathering, which hopefully will be soon.



Comments

Richie said…
I am not a good singer, but does not mean I dun sing. Hehe. Sometimes, being overshadowed by good singers, so must hide one side. Maybe my new job has liven up my life.
Dalicia said…
nice gathering..the guy with the pink shirt keeps looking at krys. he has a crush on her? :)

my friend and his boyfriend is in town!
Paul said…
That guy is my NS buddy. I dun think so ba. Elaine.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings