Dinner @ Olio Dome

I actually wanted to complete my pile of accounts for processing as quickly as possible as I will be taking my usual study break for next month. I wonder if I can actually take so long, as my lady boss has been nagging away. Thanks to her, for keeping the files away, I can't stay behind & clear my work.

Met up with Rich, Jason and my brother after work at Suntec City for dinner. Jason had suggested dinner at the Rice Table Resturant, unfortunately, the tables were fully booked, so in the end, we decided on Olio Dome instead. I specially requested for the sofa seat that I had sat with Joey last month when I had dinner with her. The waitress was surprisingly friendly towards me & the guys were teasing me, and asking me to get her handphone number, but I dare not do it. I also managed to get hold of the name card of the resturant,. It was then I discovered that they have shifted their operations from Wheelock Place to Suntec. I think I will bring Krys & Rebecca to try the food as they never tried before, after my papers I guess.

After the dinner, we went for a walk to look at some handphones as my brother & Richard are thinking to change to Samsung handphone & Sony Ericcson handphone respectively. I think Rich will action his plan quite fast. Let's hope he don't make the wrong decision again, like the Motorola V3i, which he said, was not suitable for him.

We went to TCC at Citylink after this. I tried the Green Apple Twist. It was a smooth drink & not very sweet. It is always nice to have something that was not so sweet but soothing. After the session, we took the train home together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings