Lesson Day & Dinner With The Ladies

I had a long day starting from 9am today and it just ended not too long ago at 11.45pm. First thing when I woke up in the morning, I discovered that my hp was not charged. There I discovered that the switch was off. I think it was mum who off the switch as she was complaining the other day that the utilities bill had gone up by about $25 and started to off the main switches of my brother's laptop & our hp charger. I was quite tired last nite, therefore did not notice that the charger was off. Mum was to deny when I got home that she did not do it! My brother was saying that my mum was senile. Can't help but agree more.

Was out to the bus stop to wait for the bus to the MRT station. Waited close to 20 mins, there was no bus in sight. I decided to take a cab there instead as this was the 1st revision lecture of the audit paper, and there was bound to be notes to be given out.

After 7 hours of lecture at Starhub Centre, went to Suntec City to meet up with Yvonne. Yishan & Caifeng. We couldn't decide what we wanted to eat so we walked from Suntec to Milliena Walk to Marina Square, finally settling at Coffee Club Express. I had dory fish fillet, while Caifeng & Yishan had spagethi and Von had something like the red wine chicken, can't remember the name of the dish. All the food taste good. Desert was tiramisu cake for me, Yishan & Caifeng while Von had Passion Tea. The standard of the tiramisu has dropped a bit, not as spongy as last time.

After the dinner, Yishan suggested that we go KTV after she heard me asking Yvonne about whether she had been to the new KBox at Marina Square. We took the Citybuzz Bus to Chinatown and went to Party World & K-ster to try our luck. After doing our calculations, we felt that it was not worth singing for a short time of 2 hours. We parked ourselves at Chinatown Point MacDonalds & chatted for about half an hour, before Caifeng's yawns was a signal for us to head home.

It was a fun & eventful day. Going to be a long day in about 9 hours from now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings