Revision Class Weekend

I haven't been getting enough rest for the past two weeks. I think the exam stress is coming to me & starting to make me nervous.

Had ended the Financial Management class at 6pm for the past two days, 1 hr later than the original schedule. This particular lecturer is good, just that he keep "suan" people by saying the topics are easy. I do not think so. In fact all ACCA papers have its hard parts. I think in Level 2, Financial Mgt & Audit & Internal Review are the most difficuit.

After some advice & constant debate, I decided that I should be looking at the notes & question papers from past years. This lecturer has asked us to try the past 4 papers for Paper 2.4. Will do that as part of my revision.

Was hoping to catch XMen 3 for relaxation, but seems like my friends are too busy with their stuff as well.

Hopefully I can clear this big hurdle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings