There Is Definitely Someone Better Out There Who Is Your Mr Right

This message is for my fellow blogger friend, Aidah. A nice gal whom I knew recently through Darling.


Although you did not know since when or how you become his No. 2,
I feel that you should just drop out of this relationship.
Forbidden fruit may taste delicious
but it is still after all a forbidden fruit which you should not try.
No matter what, we should not break up another person's happiness,
just to make ourselves happy.
The person may claim that he loves only you,
but he is not able to promise you anything.
He could be enjoying this moment,
The Best of Both Worlds
but I don't think he can enjoy it for long.
No matter what, he will get found out.
Once that happen,
U will be in trouble as well,
especially you are a Malay.
I am sure that your mum will be upset if she knows this. Maybe your dad as well. He might just wake up from his peaceful sleep, and keep appear in your dreams to ask you to leave this guy.
There are definitely better guys around the world, not just Singapore, and you are only 25. If I am 27 and I am not worrying so much about finding a life partner for myself, why should u be?
Darling & I hope that you can take our advice and leave him as soon as possible. I know that it is tough, but we believe it is necessary for u to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings