Internet Banking Alert

I was quite shocked to have received emails from OCBC Bank & Citibank Singapore on Monday. I knew that it was phishing by some hackers. Lucky I had Norton Anti Spam to fliter these e-mails. Anyway I do not think I was going to be tricked by that, as I don't have an account with either of them. In case, for those who didn't know, please read this media release.

I wish to compliment a Transcab taxi driver of SHB 9680, who drove me to work yesterday. In my haste to leave the cab, I dropped my handphone accidentally. Lucky I noticed it early and called to my handphone. The cabby was quite kind to return my handphone. I had wanted to give him extra cash to compensate for the trip he made to return my handphone, but he refused to accept.

I wanted to do that as I knew he did not charge me the peak period on call fee, but charged me the off peak one instead. I felt so bad. Kudos to Transcab for having such a good cabby.

Comments

Dalicia said…
great info..thank goodness you found your phone!! what hassle it would be to lose it
Paul said…
Ya, all my contacts are all in there.
Richie said…
Before u know it, u may be the next targeted person if any evil person read this.

I would think twice abt hiring a cab from now on. More cost savings measures to put in place. Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings