Kukop Trip Latest Info

Dear friends
I just got the latest info of the planned trip from the tour agent. Here are the details.
Kukop Trip
  • Trip Date - 5 Aug 2006 (Sat) - 6 Aug (Sun). Time of departure should be 7am. Pickup point to be confirmed. Please let me know your preference if u wish to go via Tuas or Woodlands Checkpoint.
  • 5 meals will be provided - 2 lunches, 1 BBQ dinner, 1 tea break & 1 breakfast.
  • The breakfast on 5 Aug 2006 is on self expense.
  • After the BBQ dinner, is free time activity. You may wish to bring ur own VCDs & DVDs for singing KTV. Other activities like card playing or ice breaker games may be planned.
  • The departure time should be after lunch on 6 Aug 2006. Please let me know your preferred time of departure.
  • The cost of the trip inclusive of the boat ticket is $85.
I hope all of u can make it & you are welcome to bring your friends along if u wish. My brother should be coming along
Please let me have your response by 11 July 2006

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings