Mum Hinting Again

I hate to be at home even on weekends nowadays. Why I say that?

Mum was asking me she was planning to ask one of my friends to be her god-daughter, since she can't be her daughter in-law. I just told her that I feel that this person is not suited to be one as she choose to appear or disappear whenever she likes. So I am not sure if this person would fit the bill. For me, I feel that she doesn't as I felt that my mum was making a judgement just after seeing her once.

Fortunately, I didn't tell her that I met up with some new net friends, otherwise she will be hinting for me to chase them again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well, you are you.. take things easy ba.. breathe...
Dalicia said…
hahahaha anyways, it's your happiness. our parents would never understand netfriends! later she'll suggest u to go online dating.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings