Planned Kukop Trip Update

I guess u guys must be waiting for this update for quite a while now. I am sorry for not being able to do it earlier as I fell sick and my work was pouring in since I headed back to work after that.

The latest update that I can give u all ( for those of u that are planning to join me ) is that I am still awaiting confirmation from my dad's friend, who is a tour agent to help me see to the arrangement. Unfortunately, he has not given me a reply as to the cost for each person as yet, even though I have been pestering him for the past two weeks.

Shall give you all the details in full when I have it. I am hoping that I have at least 10 people, as I think the tour agent will only cater a bus if there is only 10 people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings