Sleazy, Dirty Shopping Centre - Orchard Plaza

Stepped into a sleazy, dirty shopping centre in the Orchard shopping belt for a job interview after work. The last time I was there, was 3 years back, when I was there for a job interview. At that time the shopping centre was filled with massage parlours with those special services. I was stopped once, where the China girl asked me in Mandarin in a sexy voice if I wanted the special services.

Back to the interview, the job scope was similar to the one that I am holding now, but the benefits are not really comparable with what I am getting now and there is a need to work on Sat. Having started my working life on a 5 day work week, I would very much want to continue it this way, so that my weekends can be spent with my friends & family. Although he was alright with what I have written as renumeration, I think it will be basically to cover the benefits & the Saturday that I will be working, although the promise of a full month's bonus did entice me, but the thought of working at the sleazy & dirty shopping centre gives me the creeps and lunching & dining is expensive there.

Looks like have to try again!!! Gambatte

Comments

Anonymous said…
so far who's going?
Paul said…
No response yet. I may have to push back the plans

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings