Chen Fu Ji

I met up with Joey and Tammy @ Suntec City. We had actually wanted to settle for the Rice Table , but the waiter said it was taking the last order, so we went to Chen Fu Ji located next door instead.

It was the first time I met up with Tammy. I hope she was not disturbed by the fact that me & Joey were doing most of the talking. It took a while for her to warm up and join us in our conversation later. We had some simple food and the food was not bad. It was affordable though.

Before I stepped into the resturant, I managed to see a shop that may sell Richard's gift, so decided to step in after the meal. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to find the gift that Richard wanted, so I got him the shop voucher instead, shared among our group of common friends. Hope the figure is good enough to add a gift for himself.

Comments

Richie said…
Thanks for the thought, pal. I will cherish the gift for one year. Haha.
Paul said…
What is a 9 year friendship for?
Dalicia said…
now richie is waiting for it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings