Dinner, Fireworks Festival & KTV







At the end of the fustrating day, went to meet my usual gang, Richard, Jason & Rebecca for dinner. I have to thank my client, Eddie for offering me a lift to Marina Square, so that I could reach there on time.

Rebecca was supposed to join us later, but her tuition was cancelled, so she joined us for the dinner as well.

Dinner was at Kam Resturant at Marina Square. The food was great, it was Intitally had wanted to take up Rebecca's suggestion to watch the fireworks from Esplande, but the long dinner meant that we could only catch the high shot fireworks from where we were seated at the resturant. I must say although it was short but it was nice. The fireworks pictures are courtesy of Jason.

After which, we went for our regular singing at KBox. As I was about to start singing, Eriko messaged me and asked if I enjoyed the fireworks. She had enjoyed her from a good spot. I told her I enjoyed from a resturant. It appeared that Richard filled her in on our singing program. I tried to get her to join us but she said she was on her way home, so in the end, it was the 4 of us again. We sang till about 3.30am before calling it a nite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings