Mum's CT Scan Results

I was on leave today to accompany mum for her collection of her CT scan result. The result was a postive one, even though it showed that my mum had 4 infections. As a result, it made her sore throat persistent.

I was relieved that it was not the scary C word. I knew that Richard, Jason, Rebecca & Eriko were anxious to know what happened after they heard that she went for the scan.

Just wish to thank them for their sms messages after I told them the results. I knew that they were happy for me and my mum. Of course, I didn't forget the rest of you who asked about my mum. I am very thankful for your support.

Thank you for your caring support!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings