Office PC finally says Goobye

After enduring for about of 3 weeks of PC hanging & slow printing of print jobs (it took me about 3 mins just to wait for a page of a document to print out & sometimes the document will just hang down there without the printout, I had to reset the PC), the office PC finally said goodbye to me at 5.15pm last evening, by asking to select a printer to print, as the PC can't detect the printer. I told LB about it, who wrote a message to my boss to change my workstation. This was up & above the note that I left with my boss for him to change my PC twice this week.

But it was not before I was to handle a fuming mad client, who said that my boss and my firm were giving her rubbish work. This woman, was supposed to attend court as she had failed to submit the required documents to IRAS by a stiuplated date. My boss had given her concession to do the accounts for her after she made some partial payment. i sent to her the documents to the address that she had left with my reception previously and she was there to blame me that I did not check carefully that I have sent the documents to the right address. She was really like a mad dog barking.

In the end, a compromise was reached. She managed to retreive the forms from IRAS again, but I was to go downstairs to the drop off point to wait for her and help her to fill them up. She made me wait for half an hour the first time, and told me that she would be back in 45 mins to get the forms after I filled it up. After I filled up the form at my office, I went down and waited for her at the taxi stand. This time, she made me wait for her an hour. It was so fustrating standing at the drop off point like a fool and the thought of the work piled up that was uncleared didn't help matters.

I told I that if this client said she is busy, then does it mean that I am not busy? I had to stop my work and wasted my 1.5 hours just to wait for you.Does she know that this 1.5 hours is critical for me? It could mean that I need not stay back for overtime later in the week.

I just hope that my boss can resign acting for this client.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings