Waist Banding Operation

Was reading about a botched waist banding operation in the papers two days ago. I was wondering if the takekwando instructor should have done the weight loss surgery.

Being fat is not good for health, but I believe the best way to lose weight is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, which is a healthy diet, & constant excercising. Having an operation will have its side effects and there will be a chance that the operation would not be successful.

The article also states that the guy had a China wife. I wonder if the wife had exerted some indue influence on her husband to lose weight? If there is, I feel that it is bad & I must say she covered up well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings