Birthday Gift Shopping & Shocking News

I met up with Richard at Sim Lim Square to shop for Stella's birthday gift. Since I was early, I decided to go & see see around to see what offers were available for her gifts. Thanks to my colleague, B for recommending the shop that really sold a good product at a bargain price, I feel.

At first, we had wanted to give her the present with a bigger storage space, but Rich & I decided against it, as we felt that it was better to go for quality rather than storage space. If we were to mix & match the product, the product, which can go wrong anytime due to wear & tear, Stella will face problem if she were to send it for servicing.

After the buying, Rich brought me to the Sim Lim Square foodcourt for dinner. I didn't know there was a foodcourt located at the basement. Since I was still coughing away, I had pig organ soup & Ju Hua Cha. Rich ordered a plate of rice & popiah. After the dinner, we chatted for a while, before heading to our bus stops for a bus ride home.

Reached home and heard from my dad that grandma had been admitted to hospital. After my mum asked my second aunt about her condition, we managed to find out that she was hospitalised beacause of diahorrea. I am just curious if it is the medication that she is taking is too strong for her. I hope she will be ok soon as I am sure Jolene and Johnson will like her to be at their wedding on 22 Oct. *** Prays hard***

Just got news from my brother that Ngee Ann Polytechnic CASCC will be having its Annual Performance on 25 Nov 2006 (Sat). This means that he will be performing for the 1st time. I told him to reserve 3 tickets for me and my parents as we want to go and support him. Besides watching him perform, I will have another chance to watch my sister, Rebecca perform on stage. I guess she will be performing for the harmonica & choir troupe again. I must say she is good at harmonica.

Here are the details of the performance. :-

Date: 25 Nov 2006 (Sat)
Time: 7pm
Place: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Convention Centre
Ticket price: $6 each
I think this performance is for the following people :-
  1. People who enjoy the arts.
  2. Ex students of Ngee Ann Polytechnic, esp. those who have not returned to school for quite a while.
  3. Bloggers / Friends who know my brother and Sis Rebecca personally and wish to see them perform as part of the CASCC team.

I wonder who will be interested to go. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings