Dial M for Romance


On Monday, I saw my colleague, M boarding the same bus as I did with a big bonquet of flowers, which I think that it should be for his wife of a few years, L, who is also my colleague. The flowers could be for a special event that happen in this day between the couple, which I tried to ask M today, but he said. " 你跟踪我。”then his face turned red. I stopped my teasing further in order not to make him angry.

This interesting epsiode made me think back about what I saw on a TV programme 2 weeks ago. In the show, which was about how to keep the passion going, no matter how long the relationship has been. I totally agree that the passion needs to be retained in a relationship, no matter how long the relationship has been. Otherwise, it could end up just like a normal hi bye friendship, & the parties may end up taking each other for granted.

The TV show is on every Saturday @ 9.30pm on Channel 8. It is hosted by TV couple, Darren Lim & Evelyn Tan. I hope those people who are suckers for romantic ideas should watch this show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings