Forbidden City- Portait of an Empress

I will be accompanying my brother for this show on next Friday ( 15 Sep 2006). He said that it has been a while since he last caught a play He said that his school CASSC group had recommended this play. Although the school had offered subsided tickets @ $38, I guess the seat was not that good and he had to write a report on that, which was what he hates most.

For me, it will be a chance for me to see Kit Chan performing on stage, since I didn't get to see her perform the Chinese version of "Snow Wolf Lake". Her role was taken over by Nandia Chan. I think the play will be good. Let's hope I will not be disappointed.

We will be sitting on Level 2 of the Esplande with the $90 ticket price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings