HP shopping with Friend

BenQ- Simmens EF81






Sony Ericcson K800I




I went shopping at Compass Point with my friend, X. He had lost his hp when he went back to his homeland in early May. He asked me to accompany him to the M1 shop to look at the handphones.
The shop was small, manned by 2 sales staff. It was a long & stuffy wait in the queue for an hour before it was our turn.

At first, X wanted the BenQ phone, but the staff taking the order did not check the stock level carefully and did not note that the hp was out of stock. X then decided to take SE M600, but the store did not carry the colour he wanted - white. In the end, he selected the M800i. The 1st hp he selected had a broken warranty seal, so we requested for another set, which we were satisfied with.

The model had its flaws though. The lens cover of the camera seems loose and may just fall off anytime. I asked X to send the hp for checks at Sony Ericcson if there is a need to.

After purchasing the hp, we took a cab to my place as he said he missed the coffeeshop that served chicken & char siew rice at my place. We had our lunch there before we headed home seperately.

Just disappointed to say that M1 service standard has dropped. Besides the above incident, I wish to share that my brother's hp line with M1 was terminated last month. When I received the bill last week, it showed a negative balance, which meant that I could get a refund soon. But to them, soon means that I had to wait for another bill to come next month, before I can get my refund. I wonder what logic is that? I will not be using your services anymore, so definitely there is no additional charges. Why do I have to wait for another month for my refund?

If it was Singtel, I defintely will get my refund within 7 working days. I guess I made the right decision to switch from M1 to Singtel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings