Operation P2

I met up with my brother after work at the insturctions of my mum to get him some A Level Maths books to do, since he didn't want to work for his school term break. You must be wondering what is my mum thinking when a poly student is doing with A Level Maths? I personally can't see the link, and neither did my brother. He was also advised by mum to brush up his vocabulary of English words. This one, I have to agree as he barely scrapped through for his O Level English.

The trip was a wasted one as we couldn't find a suitable A Level Maths book for him as the subject, I personally feel requires teaching & coaching before he could do the question.

But the trip gave me a chance to perform Operation P2 at Din Tai Feng, a venue that I am looking at for my planned gathering. I must say the fried prwn rice , fried beef rice & veggie were not bad, but I was not too pleased with the Xiao Long Bao as it seemed to be oversteamed. The price was around $20 for each of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings