Operation R2 - Buddy's Birthday


I was activated by Richard a month ago to help him out for his big birthday bash. It was his first major birthday celebration with such a big group of people. 12 people in total, most of them know him thru my introduction. I think some people were pretty surprised that there was such a big crowd!!! I guess Richard has a great personality, so he was able to get hold of so many people. He kept thanking me for helping to plan the bash.

Dinner was at 6.30pm. Most of us were on time except for a few, who had events before that. Just a quick look at the people invited. I will start from the near end (left-right)

  1. Flo - Richard's net friend.
  2. Huiyu
  3. Lorraine - Richard's godsis
  4. Jimmy - Eriko & Bonnie's friend
  5. Richard
  6. Paul ( which is myself)
  7. Stella
  8. Caifeng
  9. Rebecca
  10. Jason
  11. Eriko
  12. Bonnie -Eriko's friend

I can see that the birthday boy was very pleased to see that everyone was able to interact with each other without prompting and clicked so well. I think some of us actually exchanged MSN contacts to continue contacting each other after this gathering. He was to tell me later, he felt that the gathering was a success and was hoping that mine will be one success as well. I have more or less decided on where mine will be held. I shall not reveal till the time is nearer as it is early days yet.

It is always good to see that everyone was enjoying themselves throughout the 4.5 hour dinner. Personally I had good time knowing my friends better, especially new updates from them. I had a good time chatting with Flo & Lorraine as well.

Left with Caifeng, Huiyu, Lorraine, Jimmy after the dinner, while Richard, Rebec & Jason continued with their Round 2. They wanted me to join but I was too tired after returning home late from my musical yesterday. Hope that they have a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings