Thanks for the thoughts

Pic Courtesy of SBS Transit Ltd
I will be applying for the SBS Transit Season Pass as I take their buses to work everyday. Usually, I spend about $4 a day just travelling to work. That does not include my Friday & Saturday gatherings. I find that it is quite worthwhile as I need to pay only $80, instead of $98 (UP) as I am an NTUC member. Finally found a way to really make use of the NTUC membership, instead of just earning the Linkpoints and paying for the subscriptions, which come up to about $108 per year. My mum has so far used 3000 Linkpoints to exchange for $20 NTUC Fairprice Voucher.
I wish to express my thanks to Jason & my Mei Mei, ElaineSg for recommending me a few more new eating places to look at for an upcoming gathering that I will be having towards the end of the year. They want to help me to save money as they know that my crowd is huge, even bigger than Richard's gathering that day. I think I may just let this big group interact with one another, like what Richard did that day.
Thanks for the thoughts!

Comments

Anonymous said…
tot u commented that his group was too large? now u trying to break everyone's record ah?
Paul said…
Mr R asked me if I can break it. Hehe.:)

When I set out my guest list, I was stunned when he counted 4 me.
But I din want to have the hassle to split u guys up. So my advice is the same as for his b-day. Let u guys interact ba.:)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings